My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!!!!





Happy Birthday Rose!


My birthday wish for you is you have another blessed year. You are an amazing friend, mother, wife, sister, and daughter. I admire your strength, courage, and faith. My life is better because you are in it...I know a lot of people that would say that. It's been a great four and a half years of friendship and hopefully we will have another 50 to spend together!


Thank YOU for being you! Happy Birthday my dear friend!


Can't wait to celebrate with you tonight and all weekend LONG!

No comments: