My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Gluestick...

This last month has been a blur, but I am slowly coming out of it. Something fun I got to do was be a part of my great friends, Lisa and Mark's, wedding.
Their wedding was held on May 9, 2009 at McMenamin's Edgefield. They could not have picked a better venue or date! Up until that week...the weather was looking grim, but that weekend turned out WONDERFUL!

Friday the 8th we arrived at the venue for rehearsal...little did we know how muddy it would be!

Dinner was held at Amalfi's which is one of my favorite restaurants!



Saturday morning was filled with make-up, hair, dressing and photos!


We had a wonderful time and I hope the Goodman's had a wonderful honeymoon in Europe!




I am sad they are moving away to Salt Lake but look forward to a few trips out there!

No comments: