My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Pace of Courage...August 15th, 2009 BE THERE!!!

My friend Shannon has teamed up with Reason To Run in honor of the Martinez family who was fighting two cancers.  Sadly, their three year old son, Alec, lost his fight with brain cancer.  His beloved mother has her own battle with cancer she is fighting too.  You can check out a beautiful story about Alec below...


I will be volunteering at this event and would LOVE to see you walking/running!

The goal is to have 400 runners!  YOU should be one of them!

No comments: