My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Umm...Yeah...

Sorry about the delay of game lately...I may have moved to a new place and blogging has not been number one!  Besides that, it's hard to blog on my school laptop...and my desktop isn't connecting to the new internet connection!  Oh the trials and tribulations of my life!

Anyway, funny no picture story for you...

In class last week we started to make snowmen out of paper plates.  Typical kid craft.  I had a parent actually put the two paper plates together with a piece of yarn.  I started to introduce the activity and thought twice about telling them what they were.  I had them guess...(genius I know!)
There were a few snowman guesses, a few guesses that I do not recall mostly because I didn't understand what the children were referring to!  I get to Mr. M...

"Umm...it's one of those things you put on your boobs! (motioning with hands, a bra)  
You know a BRA!"

Oh dear...

Me: "Next?"

No comments: