My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Friday, July 25, 2008

I hate good-byes!!! Just go....

Well...the day has come and gone. Although to tell you the truth, I am not sure how many days has gone by or what day it is for that matter. I have been on bedrest recovering from surgery. A tonsilectomy to be exact. All went well. I was freakin out but everything went great. I was at the hospital by 6am and home by 11am. Go Dr. White! That is what I call great service! Let's hope the saying "you get what you pay for" is also true!

I was VERY lucky to have my mum and Nannie there with me. They took me to the hospital and brought me back to mum's house to take care of me. I am not sure what I would have done without them! Have I told you the greatest part of this surgery? LOSING weight like it's my job!!! I can BARELY choke down one package of ramen for a meal. Today consisted of a small jello snackpack that took me about one hour to eat. Then a bowl of applesauce that I got half way through, felt the need to vomit (didn't) and then finished it off about three hours later. I got through about 1/4 pack of ramen today. I just choked down some ice cream. I know why they say you shouldn't eat that. Can we say PHLEGM people?
These meds are amazing too! I feel drunk all the time! It is great! I can't stay awake for more than an hour. I have never slept so much in my life!
I would post pics, but I will spare you! It is a super weird feeling in my mouth. Some holes and a THICK layer of substance...LOVELY!

No comments: