My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chicken Soup...

This is a little blurb...just a quick one.

I was driving past the high school yesterday. I noticed something on the side of the road and a student bent down by it. His folder had apparently come loose from his hands...papers were everywhere. As you may know, the winds around here are picking up rapidly...papers would fly soon if someone didn't help this poor kid. Just then 3 girls were walking towards him and they ALL helped him with his papers! It made my heart feel good that there are still kind high school students out there!!!!

No comments: