My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Instant Carmel Goodness...in less than 5 minutes!!!

Awhile ago Rose and I attended our friend's Pampered Chef Party. Not only do these consultants sell you cookware...they make some yummy things for you to try! One of her things she had our was Instant Carmel Corn! AMAZING!

We came up with the idea of making little goody bags for the holidays with all the non-perishable items needed. Everything minus the butter.

After much hard work...we had success and a few extra lbs!

Here is the recipe that you HAVE to try:

1 bag of microwave popcorn
1/4 cup of butter
8 large marshmallows
1/2 cup of brown sugar

Pop the popcorn.
In a separate bowl, mix butter, marshmallows, and brown sugar.
Microwave for 2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds. Pour over popcorn for complete sugar coma! It is super messy but that only means one thing...It's SUPER good!!!

All you pregnant mamas out there need to try this! The bebe's will love it!

I wish I had pictures but it was gone before the camera came out. =)

These are great gift ideas! All my parent helpers got one!

Again...don't tell my Weight Watcher lady!!!

1 comment:

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

yummy!! sounds so good!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! xoxo!!! Britt :-)