My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Here it goes...I am out there now!

My Dearest Three Readers...


A few of you have asked when I would blog about "the boy".


Here is it...

I met the boy through Camp Erin. He was "just a camp friend". Until that darn snow hit!!! He teases me that I "ignored" him at camp...okay maybe a little but geez I am not there to pick up guys!!! Facebook then became our matchmaker. What else was there to do?!?!?! So we talked...a lot...on Facebook, text, and finally the phone. We found out a lot about each other...he asked me out...and it's all downhill from there!


He is an amazing person that has had some similar times as I. I enjoy every minute I spend with him and am very excited to see where things go!


Here is a pic of us at the beach this weekend...we went to a funeral. He offered to go with me! He's a keeper!


3 comments:

Heidi Williams said...

My three readers. HAHAh...

SHES OUT PEOPLE!!!!!!! Whoohooooo

you guys look cute. That picture reminds me a little of a young sass & justineeweenie.

Anonymous said...

About time you came out. Can't wait to meet him!

Andrea said...

Glad to see you found someone that makes you happy! Yeah you!