My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aunties visit the A-Team...

So...yesterday marked the last day of work for me and today marked the first day of vacation!  I am loving every bit of it.  Coincidently...my cousin Kristin is a teacher too so we ran up to the Couve to see our nieces (they are really our 2nd cousins, but who's keeping track?!?!)
Aubrey and Adison turned 2 months old yesterday.  The doctors think of them as only 2 weeks because their due date was two weeks ago...got it?!?!?


Kristin with Aubrey


  Me with Adison...she has a definite "our family" look

We helped feed and change and then scooted out for their nap...I am going to spend the night there next week!  I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

The Gays said...

You are so speedy with the pics! We can't wait to see you next week - THANK YOU so much!