My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dear 2nd Grade Teacher,

So the last day of school, the assignment was to write your 2nd grade teacher a letter about yourself so they could read it before you entered their classroom in the Fall. Many did not follow directions (weird, I know!) but some did a great job! Here are two that I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
I highlighted the funny parts. Alexis is the next Hannah Montana...mark my words on that.
Her comment to the principal and I when asked what she would do this summer went something like this, "Well I am going to take swimming lessons, ballroom dancing lessons, probably head down to LA and audtion for a few shows and then meet the Jonas brothers. "
Wow! We don't have high expectations do we?!?!


Photobucket

Here is the second one...and no this is not a skill I teach in my classroom. =)

Photobucket


Don't blame me for childhood obesity!

This is just another reason I love teaching first grade!

1 comment:

Heidi Williams said...

Hahahah! Oh sass, those are hilarious!!