My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Shopping...

I have been Christmas shopping on one of my favorite sites that I thought I would share with you guys incase you don't know about it! It's called Etsy.com and it has purely homemade things! It's wonderful for that unique gift you have been looking for. I love to purchase items for friends and family.

I recently purchased one of their amazing Scrabble Tile necklaces. I would post a pic, but one of my readers may or may not be the recipient! Wouldn't you like to know?!?!?!

But I wanted to share the site I used for this great gift!

Head over to HomeStudio.etsy.com to check it out yourself!

After Christmas I may post what I bought! I will surely purchase more from them too, as they are very punctual and great quality items!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome website! My Christmas shopping is half done! Jessica