My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving...

This Thanksgiving I was not looking forward to.  I knew I would miss my Nannie terribly but also knew I would survive.  After getting some advice (advice is stuff you already know, people just need to remind you) from a wonderful friend, I remembered that I didn't need to run away from my feelings by leaving town or anything like that...I need to feel my feelings and be with my feelings.  I was sad, but it turned out to be a good day.  I had pancakes for breakfast...laid around the house for a bit and then headed to mom's house.  We picked up my grandmother and were off to Washougal to have a feast with my Aunt Sue and Uncle Mike.  Among the guests were my two favorite...The A-Team!  They are so darn cute!  Even when they were upset and very tired they were too cute!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had a lot to be thankful for!


Aubrey before the feast!
Aubrey after the feast...eating takes a lot out of a girl!




No comments: