My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dear Santa...let me explain...

So...yesterday I committed teacher suicide and had my kids write letters to Santa.  In this day and age, Santa is prohibited in my class.  I don't mind though.  The kids can celebrate all they want to at home, but we have MANY differences at school and should respect them all!

But yesterday I had a moment of weakness.  I needed to do something different for writing time so we busted these bad boys out!

As I was reading through them last night, I got to laughing very very hard...here is what it read (from what I can decipher)


Dear Santa,

I have been very good this Christmas.  I might not get that much presents this year but that's okay.  Thank you for all that you gave me all these years.  You have been a good man all these years and this is what I want. DS games.

Love, B

No comments: