My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Break...

Day #1...

December 19, 2009

Ice Racing...yes that is motor cycles, quads, go carts, and three wheelers racing around an ice skating rink.  Amazing really...pictures soon.

There was an Ice Queen that brought out signs for each round like in boxing...she had on MAJOR FM high heel boots and I knew she would fall at some point.  It wasn't happening so I stopped watching because I was going to get so embarassed for her.  Well...guess what?!?!?  She pretty much bit it and save herself...





No comments: