My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Chicken Soup...at the grocery store

I was in line at the grocery story this afternoon. I was extremely tired, and kind of "out of it" probably staring off into space. I chose a bad line to get into, but really what else is new?

As I stood there I saw someone kind of flag me down from another aisle. He wanted me to cut him because I didn't have a cart and he did so he wanted me to be able to put my stuff down.
How incredibly nice of him. I KNOW he doesn't read my blog...but I want YOU all to know I will pay it forward....and HECK...his kid could be in my class next year! =)

Thank you shopping cart man!

No comments: