My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Way I See It...#11

This morning Teacha and I stopped at Starbucks on our way to "the training". Boy is it a good training too! (sarcasm, sarcasm, sarcasm)
I am sitting in it as I write this...perhaps I am not being a "good student" today.

Anyway, my drink is finished and sometimes I like to read my cup...you know "The Way I See It's" they have on those cups?

Mine stood out for me today...

"Why are we inspired by another person's courage?
Maybe because it gives us the sweet and genuine
surprise of discovering some trace, at least, of the
same courage in ourselves." ~The Way I See It # 11, Laurence Shames

starbucks Pictures, Images and Photos
I love that...

No comments: