My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Are you a soccer mom?

Tonight at grief group I was kicking the soccer ball with one of the kiddos.
I could tell he enjoyed kicking with me although...I am NO GOOD!
He was getting really sweating...maybe showing off for me. I was hoping that he would want to stop and play the game that EVERY OTHER kid was playing...but he didn't. (He later gave me a pat on the back and said, "good game!")

All the sudden he asked..."Are you a soccer mom?"

Hmm..."nope!"

Then I asked, "what is a soccer mom?"

He then replies that it is a mom that has all the kids over to her house and bakes them brownies.

Today, the way I am feeling...thank goodness I am not a soccer mom. Soccer moms can't spend an hour checking emails and then curl up in bed and watch The Hills with no regret. They can't...I promise.

No comments: