My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good People...

could also be called..."Teachers are the best!"

So remember how I lost my wallet, bag, iPod last night? SOMEONE FOUND IT!!!!

Small world...a guy that must have found the bag 3 minutes after I left came to my house last night to return it. I was a little freaked because it was 10:30pm and I was home alone. I didn't answer the door, not thinking he had my bag! He left a note and then Target called to tell me he had called them too.

I was kind of freaked out about why he wouldn't have turned it in to them.

I called him this morning and got my belongings back!

He was a really really nice man with cute little children running around the house.

He had found my work email which was fishy, but I soon realized he did EVERYTHING he could to find me and my health insurance card has my employer on it so he knew how to find me. Guess what? He is a teacher in my district. =)

There are great people in this world!!!

No comments: