My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My thankfulness comes a few days late...

could also be called...did everyone else get the memo that said, "please post what you are thankful for this week!" ~ thanks! the management...

Anyway, I missed it...

So here is my list of things that I am thankful for...

1. family (some...KIDDING!)

2. friends

3. a home (it may be ghetto but they are about to name it after me!! I can't leave now!)

4. a job (Do something you love and you will never work a day in your life....RIIIGGGHHHTTT!)

5. technology (what the heck would I do without all this stuff?!?!)

6. all my teachers (crap, I apologize for EVERYTHING!)

7. food (although it is a neverending battle!)

8. good people in this world...(thanks Mr. Target!)

No comments: