My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My birthday...

No, it's not my birthday. Don't worry...you didn't miss it...and it's not coming anytime soon.

Since I LOOOOOOVE my special day...I will tell you...it's March 19th. I love that day a lot. I mean, when else will everyone that you love call you in one day? Let me rephrase that...when else will everyone that LOVES you call you in one day? I had to account for some of those stalker friends...you know the ones. Anyway, I got an extra special-totally worth the 8 month wait-homemade-Della original...




YES...she painted this...no paint by numbers shiz either...on her own! She is one talented little doctor...(she is studying to be a Naturopathic Doc, no she doesn't have dreads!)
In her defense, she "apparently" had this done around birthday timeish...when we see each other, I usually don't go to her and brother's house. I just meet them somewhere. But Tuesday...oh Tuesday...She remembered to brang (i like that word better with an "a" ) it to lunch. I can't stop staring at it. it is so cute! zFor those of you that need ideas for Christmas, Hanukkah, Yom Kippur, Birthday, etc. I LOOOVE homemade things...
Near the bottom you can see her initials...do you know what they are? DR...no coincidence that she will be Dr. Parker soon...I'm just sayin!
So I leave you to ponder my painting that I will have FOREVER! That is until her kidlets paint me something that says "Auntie Meggie is the best!"...I love you Dr. Parker!

No comments: