My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

We will be tested...

“Give all of us gathered here tonight the strength to remember that life is so very fragile.We are all vulnerable and we will all, at some point in our lives, fall.
We will all fall.
We must carry this in our hearts that what we have is special. That it can be taken from us. And that when it is taken from us, we will be tested. We will be tested to our very souls.
We will now all be tested.
It is these times. It is this pain, that allows us to look inside ourselves.”
-Coach Eric Taylor

I grabbed this off of a friend of mine's blog,DoubleDown . He is a huge fan of "Friday Night Lights" and I for one have never watched it. I really like this quote though. It goes with my week.

XOXO
MegPie

2 comments:

olddog said...

That's a good one.
-tea

Anonymous said...

You should watch the show now! That quote comes from the first season, first episode.

If you watch the first season, and don't fall in love with it, I'll give you a dollar.

ps... you could have at least given me a shout out to raise my blog hits. ;)