Here is 100 random facts about me in honor of my 100th post:
1. I was born March 19
2. I am a fairly picky eater
3. I don't eat onions except for onion rings or fajitas
4. I love pumpkin flavored anything
5. I have an addictive personality
6. I prefer miracle whip over of mayonnaise
7. I am addicted to quadruplets
8. I have nine cousins
9. I am half orphan
10. Some people call me Sassy
11. I keep in touch with my best friend from Kindergarten
12. My name came from the "Thornbirds"
13. I wear Danskos
14. I don't buy peanut butter because I like it too much...
15. I don't buy pop tarts for the same reason...
16. I want to be a counselor when I grow up
17. I wear glasses...(Read: I am supposed to wear glasses)
18. I would like to own a Poptart shop
19. I can be shy around people I don't know
20. I can be very outgoing
21. If I can make you laugh...I like you
22. I remember licence plate letters easily
23. I once was addicted to Diet Coke...I am not kidding...I have been clean for 24 months.
24. I have never cheated on someone
25. I will never cheat on someone
26. I love reading Nicholas Sparks
27. I can't cook
28. I like tuna fish
29. I love Napoleon Dynamite
30. I was in the movie by the creators of ND...The Sasquatch Gang
31. I was on 20/20
32. I have lost 30 lbs on Weight Watchers to date
33. I am a first grade teacher34. My favorite meal is breakfast35. My favorite food is pizza
36. I love to cuddle
37. I can be so shy I might come off rude
38. I have had the "falling" dream
39. I am in love with Joey Harrington
40. I am a Duck fan
41. I have one thing I order off each menu at restaurants...not branching out
42. When I was little my mom promised me a pair of LA Gear if I wore my Frankel for a full month...no LA Gear
43. I saw High School Musical 3 on opening night...DUH!
44. I can dance with the best of them
45. I HATE restrooms with no toilet seat covers
46. I won't eat at sketchy restaurants
47. I won't eat at sketchy houses
48. I have seen Tim McGraw in concert at least 5 times (Faith Hill twice)
49. I am a grief counselor at a summer camp
50. I have post traumatic growth
51. I have an itchy scalp
52. My ankles itch when I have to stand to0 long
53. My socks don't usually match each other
54. My underwear and sock drawer is a disaster...hence the above
55. I eat Ramen noodles dry
56. I don't have my tonsils
57. I broke my fifth metatarsal in Georgia one time
58. I played the flute in 5th grade
59. I tap dance
60. I call my grandma "nannie"
61. I have only beaten Super Mario Brothers 3 times.
62. I know all the words to the movie, Cinderella
63. My sister once made me sing "Poppa Don't Preach" by Madonna in front of her friends
64. I have been to Georgia 8 times
65. I have been hit in the head with an ice sculpture
66. I posed in a picture with Freddy Jones outside Bar 71
67. I have never had Lice
68. I am a Pisces
69. I watch The Hills
70. I have my own room at The Williams'
71. I was on a a baton team called “The Kelly Kadets”
72. I have been in more parades than I can count
73. I have Eczema
74. I was Rainbow Brite for Halloween once
75. I used to wear puff paint Daisy Kingdom sweatshirts
76. I used to have my ears pierced but I let them grow back
77. In 7th grade I flew from Hong Kong to Portland alone
78. I was bullied on a Tri-Met bus once
79. I have a scar on my left arm from the neighbor's dog biting me
80. I can only play Guitar Hero on "easy"
81. I ran down all the stairs at the Washington Monument in under 15 minutes
82. I am an inactive member of Kappa Alpha Theta
83. I wear socks to bed
84. I use an electric toothbrush
85. I don't wash my hair everyday
86. I despise cats
87. I once got ring worm from this gross cat that lived in one of my college apts.
88. I have unlimited text messages (thank goodness!)
89. I once racked up a $450.00 phone bill (yes, the decimal is in the right spot)
90. I have seen every episode of all 6 seasons of Dawson's Creek
91. I have been in 6 weddings and will have 8 by September 1, 2009
92. I still have my appendix
93. I have never ridden in an ambulance
94. I shop at etsy.com
95. My love language is "gift giving"
96. I love words
97. I eat Uncrustables frequently
98. I never eat hot lunch at school
99. I worked in the cafeteria in elementary school
100. I spell my name with an "H"
P.S. I have no idea what is going on with the spacing on this thing and it is driving me NUTS!