My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cooped up craftyness...

Well, as you know I have been cooped up in the house for a LONG time!!! (I have been out two days since last Sunday...special I know.)

I have made two of these framey things because I didn't like the way the first one turned out. It is a crazy little craft to keep track of...you must keep checking and fixing, checking and fixing, etc.

I have promised my cousin this since her wedding in July. With the snow...I was able to conquer! The pictures don't do it justice as I don't have a "fancy" camera. It has resin over the top for long lasting goodness. I didn't take pics of the process...sorry!!!






Stay turned tomorrow for some more cooped up craftyness!

No comments: