My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Mailman Mailman where are you?!?!?!

With all this "inclement" weather we have been having...our mail has not been delivered since last Saturday. That would be a week from tomorrow. 7 days. 1/4 of a month. 1/52nd of a year. You get the point?!?!?! I have also not recieved an awaited package that should have arrived approx. ( do you notice I always do that for that word? it's because I don't know the proper way to spell it and I don't care really either!) 1 week ago. That's neither here nor there. Anyway, back to the mail...
I walked down to the mailbox...risking my life really, yesterday and today. NOTHING!

Then I was driving down the street a little later...I found my mail...

Photobucket

No comments: