My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Surprise...

I got a wonderful Christmas Surprise tonight! Rose took me to Papa Hayden's (so good!) and then to see Michael Allen Harrison's Christmas Show (amazing!). We had a blast! He is one talented guy and has a very talented family as well. I didn't get pictures as I chickened out...I will go another time and promise to get pics. Here is a clip of a benefit he does. I realized that he doesn't do concerts without other people in them so that was hard to find. Here is a benefit he does called "Ten Grands" and there are ten grand pianos on stage playing. I might need to look into going this year! Hope you enjoy him as much as I do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W94iCuOU_Dg

PS The embeded one isn't working so you have to click to YouTube to see it. Sorry!

No comments: