My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One time I saw Dave Matthews this close...

Photobucket





The story behind this...

a bunch of us "crazy" college kids went to the Gorge to see DMB. We camped, we had a blast. We had show tickets for Saturday but could hear him play Friday night. Rumor was getting around camp that the show was going to start earlier on Saturday. My bf and I went to the gates to see what time exactly it would start. Please keep in mind this is a LONG walk from the campsite. We get there and see about 20 people crowded in a tight little circle. We looked at each other and ran as fast as we could. LUCKILY I take my camera everywhere and I had it. No one would have believed us otherwise. It was AMAZING!

No comments: