My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

5th and final...


Today was the fifth and final day of no school. As of now...I am officially on Winter Break.

Yesterday was questionable as to whether we could drive or not... I ended up driving all over town. Last night it got icy and the head honcho at the district wouldn't call it till this morning. We were SURE we would have it today...all those children couldn't wait to get to school to deliver their wonderful Christmas Presents to their teachers...and teachers had all sorts of fun times planned!

Here is what it looks like outside...

I mean folks...we are SNOWED IN!!! There's no going anywhere!!!! =)

No comments: