My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

11:30...

Soon after I posted last night's post about Easter, I got a text at 11:30pm from Mrs. Gay.

I am in the hospital. I will deliver in the morning! HOLY COW! How is a girl to sleep with news like that?!?! Apparently I did fall asleep...

Mrs. Gay is at the hospital and still very uncomfortable. My text this morning says that they gave the girls a steroid shot to help their lungs grow a little more and then another at midnight. They will do her C-section 24 hours later...so we are hoping the little ones hang on until then. It is VERY important they get these steroids in their systems before they come out!

Until then...pray for our little girlies!!! I can't wait to see them! And mama needs them OUT!!!

No comments: