My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kids...

One of my favorite parts of my job is kids that TALK!!!

I am quite a nosy person, therefore blogs are my best friends! I can find out all about someone and never even know them!

Today, I was helping one of my little friends write a story. I asked him who he had attended the movie he was writing about with. He said, "My dad, my sister, and my dad's LOVE GIRL!"

Oh this is getting good, I thought to myself.

"Who is your dad's love girl?"

"It's his girlfriend...I have her loving me already!"


If you knew this friend of mine...you would laugh...he is my little "opportunity" (read: challenge) to expand my teaching methods...if you know what I mean...

No comments: