My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dear Starbucks...

Starbucks Coffee Pictures, Images and Photos

Dearest Starbucks,

I have been meaning to write you for awhile now. I realize I never said goodbye when I left for my "detox". Please accept my apologies for my 39 day absence. (so I started a little late...lay off!) I was however, extremely excited to see you Sunday morning. I awoke with a smile on my face, knowing in just a few short minutes I would see you...and if I wanted to see you again the next day...I could!

So in I walked to savor your smelly coffee goodness...I ordered my all time fav.

It was amazing...and everything I had remembered from 39 days ago.

Thank you for your forgiveness and allowing me to still use my Gold Card =)!

See you in the morning!!!!

Love,
MegPie

No comments: