My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bellies!!!!!



I LOVE belly pics because...well I dunno...I think because I know my little bundles of joy are in there waiting to come play!!!





This is my cousin Mrs. Gay that is having the twins, Aubrey and Adison. She is 32 weeks, measuring 42 and is MISERABLE, but lucky for us still made it out for Easter Brunch!!! She is officially on bedrest and needing to cook those little ones for a bit longer!!!


Unfortunately, I didn't get to see my sweet Rylee belly today. Mr. and Mrs. Jensen have to stay in Pocatello for holidays and host some football players that don't make it home. Lucky for me she posted a DARLING pic!



Mrs. Jensen is due May 5th! She wants it out now! I get to go visit on Memorial Day weekend! Yeah!

Love you both very much and can't wait to love on the girlies!!!!

No comments: