My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I will be back...eventually...

Nannie is in the hospital...I have no time to blog...
my schedule is as follows...
school, home, mom's house to take care of dog, hospital, home, sleep

I did get to visit the A-Team on Sunday so I have some fun pics from that!
When I get a chance or maybe some energy I will have to load those up for your pleasure...

Baby Rylee was born this morning at 3:19am at 7lbs. 4 ounces (I think!) and 21 inches!
Yeah for babies!!!! I get to see her in three weeks!!! I am SOOO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments: