My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM...3!!!!

So as you can imagine...after my High School Musical Sing-Along with J the other night...I am pretty estatic over the 3rd one coming out tonight! I didn't have any plans to see it...most likely would pick it up on the Disney Channel in a few months, or if I was lucky enough a friend would want me to go with their family...until this morning...

J calls at 6:50am! Wants to know if the kids are busy doing their "busy work". I am not sure where he went to school but last time I checked 1st graders weren't even up at that time of the morning! He was calling to make my Friday dreams come true...
HE INVITED ME TO PARTAKE IN THE HSM 3 MADNESS TONIGHT!!!! WAHOO!!!

During morning meeting I couldn't keep this kind of news in...I told the whole class. They were excited. They wanted to tell me they were going to. I didn't care. Half were lying anyway...the only thing important is that I WAS GOING!

DQ's turn comes up in the circle...

"Tonight I am going to see High School Musical 3 in theaters soon! I also know Miss MagPie is going and I also know Miss MagPie has the same middle name as me! Want to hear me sing?"

Kind of an odd little duck...

High School Musical 3 Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: