My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oregon Duck...

I am sitting on the computer watching the end of the Oregon vs. UCLA football game. We are winning by the way...I'm just sayin!

I can see the Duck mascot hanging out with the fans. Everytime I see the mascot something warms my heart. My sister, Stephanie, was the mascot. She loved it. She adored it. That was her goal for college...among other things =)

Everytime I see that duck I can't help but picture her inside of that crazy costume. My sister was a crazy girl.
oregon duck Pictures, Images and Photos
I hope she is that entertaining up there...

xoxo
sissy

1 comment:

Heidi Williams said...

Um, you know she is!

There was a brief period in time where she was totally put off and offended... (see picture!)

But all is well again in the world of Duck Mascots.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_pEkcr1-T8YI/RfxxQF_JGgI/AAAAAAAAAQQ/pd28dBgLscY/s1600-h/Oregon+Duck+Guy.jpg"