My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Baby Dance!!!!

Remember how my cousin Mrs. Gay is preggers? Well...then, I was doing my BABY dance...now I am doing my BABY BABY dance!!!!! She is having TWINIES!!!! Baby dance baby dance!
Hopefully she will use a couple of my name ideas now!

I am loving these babies...and it isn't even me who has to labor them!!! wahoo!!!
I can love on them and then give them back!!!!

I did some photoshopping and found some "could be" pictures of them...

Twins Pictures, Images and Photos

twins Pictures, Images and Photos

The twins Pictures, Images and Photos

the twins Pictures, Images and Photos

Love you Mr. and Mrs. Gay!!!

And all your little ones too!!!!

No comments: