My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Monday, September 29, 2008

I am doing my baby dance...

This post should have been from yesterday...I can't believe I forgot about this! It was all that sadness taking over my brain!

Guess what?!?!?! There is a new baby on the way!!! It is a Conway baby!!! Well, in actuallity it is a Gay baby. No joke! I can't wait! NOT MINE PEOPLE!!!! My cousin Mrs. Gay is preggers!!!! Her and her husband have had a LONG awaited journey and it finally happened! I am super happy for them and even more happy because I can pretend it is my "niece or nephew".... YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
It's gonna LOVE me! Maybe...THEY will love me... =) We will see!!!!

22.5/365
Gay babies make me happy!

Names I have come up with already include:
Ben
YouAre
HeIs
SheIs
ThatIs
Theyare
Happy
Iam

Love ya Mrs. and Mr. Gay!

2 comments:

The Gays said...

Thanks for the name hints! I will have to keep all of them in mind :)

Meg Pie said...

Mrs. Gay,
Please keep them in mind and I will be continuing a full list. Should be done by Christmas!
Love,
Auntie Mimi (I am trying out new auntie names too!)