My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dear Snot...

Dear Snot,
This is a letter in regards to your recent visit. Your time is up! You have OVERSTAYED! it is time for you to go now!

Good BYE!

Lots of love,
Meg Pie


yes, I am still sick...today I broke down and went to the doctor. I have a sinus infection. It is not fun and she needs me to stay home. that is FUN! Except writing sub plans.

I tend to not be as funny when I am sick..who am I kidding??? When am I funny?


17/365

Finishing sub plans and lying in bed knowing I don't have to wake up at any certain time tomorrow makes me happy!

No comments: