My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

I met a real Tony...FINALLY!

7/365

Seeing my friends D & M tonight was wonderful but what made me happiest was lovin on their 4 month old Tony! He is a doll and is beautiful! I still don't understand why they couldn't have added a little Auntie Meggie in there! I mean isn't Anthony Renee perfect? (my middle name is Renee and I figure that is the closest I will to him being named after me.) They totally wouldn't go for it. I am thinking I will have many more chances to get in the name somewhere. Afterall, they are Mormon =) I like stereotypes too!


Photobucket

Lovin on darlin babies makes me happy!

No comments: