My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lola's getting old!

Lola turned 26 this week! Happy Birthday Lola!
Lola and MegPie are in the picture to the far right.
Below is a picture of me with my cousin, Miss Hawk. I call her that for various reasons...one being she swoops in and eats peoples food. Not really but that seemed good at the time. Do we look alike? I mean except for the fact I am like double the size of her in ALL areas...our dads are brothers.
The next one is Lola with Matthew and Ron. Good times at Deschutes Brewery. That is a stellar place.




















No comments: