My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It was a day...

11/365

Gosh today was a day. Meeting new friends makes me happy. Old friends make me happy too!
I met a new friend for a beer and an old friend for a beer. Life is good.

Thank goodness I had SOMETHING to be happy about. I can't go into thick detail, but I am down about certain parts of school.

No sardine stories today...nothing even too interesting to tell you the truth. I have been getting good response to you lurkers out there. YOU ARE READING ME!! I LOVE YOU FOR THAT!!!

Love Always,

Meg Pie

No comments: