My photo
I wrote this blog to keep notes on my daily life...some is about teaching, some about just plain normal life...who am I kidding? My life is anything but plain and normal! I hope you enjoy! I love to know who is reading so leave me a comment!!!!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sick...grossness...

14/365

I thought I would be stronger this year. I thought I would be a champ. I thought I was cured. WRONGO!!!! I am sick sick sick! What the crap? Doesn't a tonsilectomy cure everything? Guess not! I awoke this morning at 2:00am, 4:00am, and 6:00am. I was gross feeling and looking. I had to cancel my fun day. Teacha and I were going to the Duck game...we were posing as college students. We even had matching outfits! Worst day of my life!
So I lied on the couch ALL DAY! It is nice to catch up on sleep. I have the whole weekend "off" now. AND MY DUCKS LOST!!!

Being able to sleep all day makes me happy...because at this point, I don't know what else does.

No comments: